We’re not only the organizers of the event, we’re enthusiastic shoppers as well. We are making our list, checking it twice and getting prepared for the biggest arts shopping event of the summer!
Here’s a sneak peek of our favorite things this summer…. some new vendors and some ScrantonMade classics, all amazing! What’s on your list?
1) Art by Katie Novak! We love her paintings so much and we love that she makes her own custom wood frames~ works of art in themselves!
2) Ceramic planters by Stitch Prism. New to the festival this summer and based out of Philadelphia, we plan on definitely snatching up a few of these gorgeous planters!
3) AOS Metals Argentium silver earrings! AOS Metals creates jewelry that is both trendy and timeless. Last year, we were obsessed with her necklaces. This year, we’re loving her long earrings!
4) All of Valerie Kiser Design‘s new women’s collection! We’re always gushing over her Electric City designs but her latest collection is not to be missed. We especially love this Black Heart T-Shirt!
5) Pure Suds Co. Bath Bombs! We’re pretty sure that Pure Suds makes the best bath bombs in the world. We pamper ourselves after every festival with some luxury self care bath bombs!
6) Vintage Meegan vintage barkcloth handbags and clutches! We’ve loved VM’s barkcloth bags forever and these clutches are perfect for a fancy evening or jeans and a T.
7) Allison Larussa’s print of her Electric City painting. One of our favorite artists has done her take on our beloved iconic sign and we are swooning over it! Already have ours on reserve!
8) Happy Soul Handmade hand stitched Electric City T-Shirt!!! We love all of their hand stitched designs but this one really lights us up!
Don’t forget to RSVP to the event page to stay in the loop on all updates HERE <